The SUBWAY Singapore Customer Survey is patterned after the chain’s global survey template. It tries to take a peek into the minds of its guests to see how well or how poorly they are performing. Ultimately, it’s the satisfaction of those who dine that truly matter and not just the sales figures.
All they really want are honest opinions from the participants. The ones that praise them will help boost their morale. The ones that point out unsatisfactory elements will aid in the quest for improvement. Consider joining the survey if you have a few minutes to spare. As thanks, you may get a free cookie through a redemption code. Go on and participate by clicking on this link: tellsubway.sg.
About Subway Singapore
Subway is one of the fastest growing franchises in the world. Its popular submarine sandwiches make millions of dollars for the company. It started out in 1968 at a town in Connecticut and has expanded globally to more than a hundred countries. The US alone has over half of the 50,000+ branches. The number of locations in Singapore is currently at 128 which is quite a lot given the small land area of the country.
There’s a great deal of variety in the sub sandwiches. Among those on offer are the Italian BMT, Chicken Teriyaki, Chipotle Chicken, BLT, Spicy Italian, Steak & Cheese, Tuna, Turkey, Veggie Delite, Subway Melt, and many more. They also have salads, wraps, paninis, muffins, doughnuts and cookies. Different products may be available depending on the region.
How to Enter the SUBWAY Singapore Customer Survey
You Will Need:
- A reliable Internet connection.
- A device with web access such as a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- A few minutes to answer the questions.
- Go to the survey site at tellsubway.sg.
- On the splash page, you will be asked to enter the Subway store ID that is printed on your receipt. Just type it in and click the Submit button. Completing the survey will entitle you to a free cookie from the store.
- Tell them the time and date. Indicate how you paid for the order. Enter your transaction number from the receipt.
- Next, rate various aspects of your experience with the restaurant. Gauge the likelihood that you’ll recommend the place to your friends and indicate your level of satisfaction. Assess the food quality, speed of service, friendliness of employees, cleanliness, comfort, atmosphere, and total value.
- Tell them what you enjoyed about the visit as well as your suggestions on what could be done better. Indicate the frequency of your visits to a fast food restaurant per month and how many of those are to Subway.
- Provide your personal contact information including email address. Indicate whether you would like to receive offers from the company and get contacted about your visit.
- You will be given a validation code that you can use to claim your free cookie. Be sure to get this before the offer expires.
- SUBWAY Singapore Customer Survey Terms and Conditions: https://tellsubway.sg/ContentManager/Controller.aspx?page=CustomerExperience/SiteTerms
- SUBWAY Singapore Customer Survey FAQS: https://tellsubway.sg/ContentManager/Controller.aspx?page=CustomerExperience/tellsubway_FAQ
- SUBWAY Singapore Website: https://subway.com/en-sg
Ready to do The SUBWAY Singapore Customer Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.