Pizza hut is inviting its valued customers to offer their candid feedback in their customer satisfaction survey, available at tellpizzahut.com. The company will use the information it collects to improve its overall customer service and products. With a current Pizza Hut receipt and ten minutes to spare, you can participate in the online survey and express your opinion about their services and food. As a token of their gratitude, Pizza Hut will enter you into a sweepstakes where you will get ten chances to walk away with $1,000 daily and instant prizes worth $1,500.
About Pizza Hut
Pizza Hut is a United States based restaurant chain and international franchise, well known for its fast Italian-American cuisine, which includes pasta, pizza, salads, side dishes and various desserts. Currently, Pizza Hut operated in more than 15,000 locations globally. The Pizza Hut brand is also a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc., one of the world’s largest restaurant corporations.
MUST READ: Want to get a reward from Dollar General? For better understanding, watch the video about DG Customer first survey
Founded in the summer of 1958 by two brothers attending Wichita State University, Pizza Hut was initially established as single Kansas location. The first Pizza Hut location east of the Mississippi opened in Athens, Ohio next to Ohio University in 1966.
Pizza Hut’s international presence spans from Canada and Mexico to India Bangladesh, Pakistan, Australia, Sweden, Spain, Great Britain,Turkey, Honduras, El Salvador Costa Rica, Guatemala, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Brazil, Peru, Ecuador, and Nicaragua. The restaurant’s Asian presence includes Qatar, Japan, the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, China, Indonesia, China, South Korea, Burma, and Macau. Pizza Hut was also one of the first American restaurant franchises to open in Iraq.
How to Enter the Pizza Hut Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer or mobile device with internet access
- Be able to read and understand Spanish or English
- A valid and recent Pizza Hut receipt with a survey invitation
- Of a certain age to enter the sweepstakes
- Visit the survey site at tellpizzahut.com.
- Choose to proceed in either Spanish or English.
- Enter a 4 or 5 digit store number printed at the top, middle or bottom of your receipt and click enter to begin the survey.
- You will need to complete the survey to receive ten chances to win $1,000 cash daily, and a chance to win one of the other awesome prizes valued at $1,500 weekly.
- Enter the following information from your receipt and click enter to proceed: date of visit and time of visit.
- If there is a ticket number printed near the top of your receipt, enter it in the space provided. However, if you cannot find it you can go straight to the survey questions.
- Answer all survey questions honestly based on your most recent visit to Pizza Hut.
- Indicate whether you would like to take future surveys via email for more chances to win. Also indicate whether you would like to receive emails with promotional information and offers from Pizza Hut and its affiliates. Click next to continue.
- Enter your email address.
- Provide your contact information so that Pizza Hut can enter you into the sweepstakes, limited to two survey entries per household per seven day period.
- Answer the last question about the number of times you ordered pizza from either Pizza Hut only or any other restaurant, including Pizza Hut, over the last 30 days and submit the survey.
- You will get a message informing you that you have been entered into the contest.
- Pizza Hut Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules: https://tellpizzahut.com/EmpathicaSweepstakesRules/EmpathicaSweepstakesRules.jsp
- Pizza Hut Website: https://pizzahut.com/
- Pizza Hut UK Customer Experience Survey
- Pizza Hut Canada Guest Experience Survey
- Pizza Hut New Zealand Guest Experience Survey
- Pizza Hut Philippines Guest Experience Survey
- Pizza Hut Malaysia Guest Experience Survey
Ready to do the Pizza Hut Customer Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.