The Eat’n Park Guest Satisfaction Survey measures the satisfaction, or dissatisfaction, with the company’s offerings, offers a unique opportunity to communicate with guests, determines critical needs, and builds personal relationships with the restaurant chain’s guests. The company will take both positive and negative feedback to heart in order to fulfill your needs. In addition, this survey will help them build valuable loyalty that can bring in highly qualified and passionate referrals.
Unfortunately, many organizations do not use regular Survey's Book as an opportunity to reach out to their guests and really get to know them. They fail to appreciate that happy guests are the key to success. In the business world, profits and sales are how people keep score; however, the business game is all about guest/customer satisfaction. Business owners should be able to measure guest satisfaction to truly understand how well they are performing and playing the game. Conducting a guest satisfaction survey is the primary way of doing that. Fortunately, it is easier than ever to survey guests.
About Eat’n Park
Eat’n Park is a family owned restaurant chain with locations across Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Ohio. At the heart of the company are more than eight thousand team members dedicated to offering attentive, friendly service and supporting numerous community initiatives. The company also donates about 500,000 Smiley Cookies each year to support fundraisers and community events.
With a rich menu of dinner, lunch and breakfast items, the restaurant chain has something for everyone. Their endless fruit bar, salads and soups are prepared with the freshest ingredients sourced from local farms, while their classic superburger, chicken noodle soup, and hand breaded fish are just a few of the dishes guests love.
How to Enter the Eat’n Park Guest Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A valid Eat’n Park restaurant receipt with a survey invitation
- A PC, laptop or mobile device with internet access
- A basic understanding of English
- Visit the survey site at tellenp.com.
- Enter the 13-digit survey code located on your survey invitation.
- Answer some questions about your experience at the restaurant where you got your survey invitation.
- Fill out your contact information.
- Submit the survey and write your redemption code on your survey invitation.
- Eat’n Park Website: https://eatnpark.com/
Ready to do the Eat’n Park Guest Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.