Sears Hometown cares about its customers, which is why it is conducting a customer satisfaction survey. The company wants to strengthen its relationships and build loyalty with its customers by asking what they like, what they dislike, what they expect, and where there is room for improvement. Employee development and business strategies can also be shaped by the information collected. The company will use the feedback gathered to define both short and long term goals. Was there anything about your recent Sears Hometown experience that disappointed you? Was the service you received outstanding? Complete the Sears Hometown Survey and tell them what you think about their products and services.
Measuring customer satisfaction levels can also improve the levels of employee engagement. It will give employees ownership of their roles and show the impact of their contribution. The Sears Hometown Survey will help the company’s employees to understand their customers and give them the insight needed to retain them. The survey will demonstrate how excellent customer service leads to more sales and high customer retention. Customers love to know they are being listened to and heard. Asking for their feedback and then acting on their suggestions is one of the best brand stories.
About Sears Hometown
Sears Hometown is a retail chain that sells home appliances, apparel, garden and lawn equipment, sporting goods, mattresses, and tools. In 2012, Sears Holdings set up Sears Hometown and Outlet stores to raise shareholder confidence and restore profitability. The company operates over 120 outlet stores and 1,100 hometown stores.
The Sears Hometown stores operate through 3 distinct formats: Sears Hardware Stores, Sears Hometown Stores, and Sears Home Appliance Stores. The Hometown Stores offer services and products across a wide range of product categories, with the majority of business driven by home appliance and garden and lawn sales.
How to Take the Sears Hometown Survey
You will need:
- A valid Sears Hometown store receipt with a survey invitation.
- A PC, laptop or mobile device with internet access.
- A basic understanding of English.
- Visit the survey site at searshometownfeedback.com.
- Click “next” to begin the survey.
- Locate the 12-digit salescheck number on your survey invitation and enter it in the space provided.
- Enter the ASSOC number and the purchase date found on your survey invitation.
- Answer all survey questions honestly.
- Submit the survey.
- Sears Hometown Survey Official Rules: Click here
- Sears Hometown Website: https://searshometownstores.com/
Ready to do the Sears Hometown Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.