Take time to share your valuable thoughts about your recent visit to Starbucks at mystarbucksvisit.com. As you answer the simple survey questions about your recent Starbucks experience, you should feel free to say exactly how you feel about their services and products. By doing so, you will help them make your next visit more enjoyable.
If you have any comments about the company’s products, services, shopping environments, or even decorations, then do not hesitate to speak your mind. Your comments, whether positive or negative, will be of value to the company. The Starbucks customer experience survey is convenient and simple, and it will take you about five minutes to complete. Remember that Starbucks will seriously appreciate your ideas and time because you are making a meaningful contribution to its development and future.
Starbucks is an American coffeehouse chain and coffee company founded in 1971. Back then, it was a single store in Seattle’s Pike Place Market. From a humble storefront, it offered some of the best fresh-roasted coffee. It embarked to be a different company from the beginning; one that celebrated coffee and its rich tradition, as well as a feeling of connection. Today, Starbucks is the world’s largest coffeehouse company, with more than 21,500 stores in 65 countries and territories.
How to Enter the Starbucks Customer Experience Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer or mobile device with internet access
- A valid Starbucks receipt with a survey invitation
- Be a legal resident of Canada or the United States
- Ability to read and understand English, French or Spanish
- Share your comments within 14 days of the receipt date and redeem the offer printed on your receipt.
- Enter the customer survey site at mystarbucksvisit.com.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Enter the customer code printed on the bottom of your invitation to begin the survey. Do not include any spaces when entering the code. Click enter to begin.
- You will get a welcome message for U.S. and Canadian store visitors. Click next to proceed.
- Answer a few questions about your visit to the Starbucks location where you got your invitation.
- Answer all questions honestly and thoroughly.
- Upon finishing the survey, you will get a validation code. Write it on your invitation and have it on your next visit to Starbucks.
Survey video produced by sistercities-burlington.org team and Starbucks customers anonymous.
- Starbucks Website: https://starbucks.com/
At the end of the survey, you will get a complimentary beverage ID, which you should write in the space provided on your receipt and take it to your local Starbucks to redeem the offer. However, you need to remember that this coupon expires 30 days from the date of receipt, and it is only redeemable at participating Starbucks in the United States and Canada.
Ready to do the Starbucks Customer Experience Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.