The KFC Australia Guest Experience Survey want to know what you thought of the restaurant after your latest visit. It probably isn’t your first time to dine there, nor will it be your last. Think of it as a chance to help the place improve for your future visits.
Be sure to keep your receipt as you will need certain information from there to access the site. In just a few minutes, you should be able to answer all the questions related to the food, the service, and the place itself. Just be honest with your feedback.
About KFC Australia
The story behind this restaurant is fairly well-known. Harland Sanders was a simple man operating a filling station in a corner of the Appalachian Mountains who happened to experiment with fried chicken to serve hungry motorists. His recipe became legendary to the point that the governor made him an honorary Colonel. The rest, as they say, is history. Kentucky Fried Chicken is now the number one of its kind in the world.
Although Sanders began his kitchen experiments in the 1930s, it wasn’t until the 60s when the chain’s expansion reached the land down under. The first store was located in Guildford, Sydney. Many more branches would soon open as Australians embraced the concept and the great food. In fact, there are currently more than 600 stores across the country which collectively serve roughly two million guests every week.
How to Enter in KFC Australia Guest Experience Survey
You Will Need:
- A speedy and reliable Internet connection.
- A device capable of web access like a computer, a tablet or a smartphone.
- A few minutes to answer the questions.
- A receipt from KFC from your last visit.
- Go to the survey page at kfcfeedback.com.au.
- On the welcome page, you will need to enter a few bits of information that are printed on your receipt. These include the store number of the location you visited, as well as the date and time. Refer to the illustration for guidance.
- Rate your overall experience upon dining at KFC ranging from highly satisfied to highly dissatisfied.
- Describe you visit type: catering, dine in, drive thru, or carry out.
- Rate your level of satisfaction with a few key elements of the restaurant including the cleanliness, service speed, order accuracy, staff friendliness, food taste, and value for money.
- Mention any problems encountered during the visit, if any.
- Rate the likelihood that you will recommend the place to your friends and return to it yourself.
- If you were not highly satisfied with KFC, then tell them why this is so and what they can do to improve.
- Answer a series of questions about service offerings and more.
- Indicate the frequency of your visit to any KFC branch.
- Answer the classification questions including your gender, age, children, income and background.
- KFC Australia Website: https://kfc.com.au/
Ready to do The KFC Australia Guest Experience Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.