The Service Management Group has been proudly presenting customized surveys to clients for years. Each survey is done meticulously to ensure that the client gets what they want out of the survey. The key to the survey is to find patterns and possible answers to certain questions. The patterns and questions that the survey is meant to discover are based on what the company wants.
Earth Fare asked the Service Management Group to come up with a survey that would satisfy the questions the company had regarding its service and customers. The Earth Fare Customer Satisfaction Survey is going to try to highlight negative feedback to discover a pattern that could help improve the company. The survey is also meant to show Earth Fare how it can improve its customer satisfaction by finding out if customers feel their expectations were fulfilled.
About Earth Fare
Earth Fare is an American supermarket answering the growing call for health food options. It has locations in 9 states at the moment, though that number is growing. The market focuses on natural foods since this is something that many Americans are interested in. It is easy to find products without high fructose corn syrup or any other questionable ingredient found in most supermarket stores because they banned these types of ingredients from Earth Fare. The store is known to have the largest organic product section in the US at the moment.
The supermarket was founded by Roger Derrough in 1975. The first store was opened in North Carolina in a little town called Asheville. It was called Dinner for the Earth when it first opened, though that name changed in 1994 to Earth Fare.
How to Enter the Earth Fare Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A device that grants internet access.
- Able to read and understand English.
- Will need the receipt for the visit that prompted interest in the survey.
- The survey is located at earthfarelistens.com where you will need to go to start the survey.
- Do your best to make sure that the experience you are reporting is fresh in your mind. One thing that helps is taking notes about the visit on your phone.
- You will need to enter the 16-digit survey code on the receipt, and you will need to enter the time of visit, which is also on the receipt.
- You might be asked to provide personal information like your name and personal contact information.
- Earth Fare Website: https://earthfare.com/
Ready to do The Earth Fare Customer Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.