Customer satisfaction surveys are a critical part of running a successful business, regardless of the service, product, or industry. They measure customer satisfaction, or dissatisfaction, with a company’s offerings, offer businesses an opportunity to communicate and build rapport with their customers, and determine critical areas that need improvement. When businesses take both criticism and praise to heart, they are better able to fulfill their customers’ needs and build invaluable loyalty.
By taking part in a simple and straightforward Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey, customers can earn entries into a sweepstakes draw where they stand a chance to win $1,000. You can put yourself in line for this cash prize by simply opting to answer a few simple questions. Sweepstakes occur monthly, and are offered to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years of age. This survey is a marketing strategy aimed at obtaining honest feedback from customers. The information obtained is useful for future service improvement.
About Dollar General
Dollar General is a discount retailer in the United States, billing itself as “America’s General Store”. The company sells a wide variety of goods centered around frequently needed goods like food and beauty aids, with thousands of discounted name brand products available at all of the stores. The target market for Dollar General tend to be lower income consumers, with a particular focus on suburban populations. Dollar General operates stores in 43 states.
Dollar General was founded in 1939, but is currently a privately held company. It currently competes with several other small market franchises, and has experimented with a larger grocery store model called the Dollar General Market. The company is also the exclusive retailer of Rexall products, and features several products under the DG brand.
How to Enter the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey
Customers who receive an official receipt with a survey code printed on it after shopping at a Dollar General store are eligible to participate in the survey. Additionally, you will need the following:
- Access to your computer or mobile device.
- Internet access.
- A receipt containing an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years or older.
- Be a legal citizen of the US.
- Visit dollargeneralsurvey.com.
- Read the instructions and enter the code indicated on the bottom of your Dollar General receipt, but do not include the dashes.
- Visit rules.lrwlive.com/dgen.html and read the official sweepstakes rules.
- Click next screen to begin the survey.
- Indicate the language you would like to take the survey.
- Answer the simple survey questions as honestly as possible.
- To enter the sweepstakes drawing, you will need to enter your phone number, beginning with the area code, and your name in the spaces provided.
- Dollar General website: https://dollargeneral.com/